- Chairman Message
Dear Students and Parents,
Welcome to the Ascent College! Our commitment at Ascent is to provide a safe and intellectually challenging environment that will empower students to become innovative thinkers, creative problem solvers and inspired learners prepared to thrive in 21st Century.
High Standards and expectations for each student in regard to academic performance, co-curricular participation and responsible citizenship are the foundation of our college. it is with pride thta we hold these high standards and ask each of our students to commit to maintaining the extraordinary record of achievement and contibution that has been the legacy of Ascent. Full participation in academic and co-curricular programs and a willingness to act responsibly as an individual within our educational environment are the factors that enable all to have a successful and enjoyable year.
- Create oppurtunities for intellectual risk-taking, problem-solving and application of classroom learning to real life situations.
- Implements strategies thta promote ownership of learning to students.
- Design instruction to integrate a variety of innivative technological tools and resources to enhance learning.
- Demonstrate ongoing professional growth in order to increase the quality of instruction.
- Collaborate with colleagues to share and discuss exemplary practices, interpret student performance data and design assessments.
Communicate in a meaningful way for a variety of purpose and audiences.
Demonstrate a senstivity to the precision and nuances of written, viusal and aural meduim through comprehension, interpretation and evaluation.
Employ critical and creative thinking skills to solve problem, pose questions, examine possiblitites and apply skills to find solutions to authentic issues.
Make positive choices related to physical and mental wellness. Contribute to the local and global community in a collaborative and respectful manner.